Do you want to stay logged in?
For your security, you will be logged out shortly.
Gluten Free Home Brewing Blog
Boozy Baked Donuts
Makes 6 donuts
½ C. brown rice flour
¼ C. tapioca starch
¼ C. Malted Sweet Rice flour
¼ C. sugar
¼ tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
½ tsp xanthan gum
¼ tsp salt
½ C. gluten free beer of your choice
2 Tbsp olive oil
3 Tbsp applesauce (or oil but applesauce is better)
½ tsp vanilla extract
Preheat oven 350° and lightly oil a donut pan.
- Whisk together beer, oil, applesauce and vanilla.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Fill a piping bag or re-sealable plastic bag and cut a hole out of one corner with batter and pipe into the donut pan.
- Bake for about 12 minutes or until springy to the touch.
- Remove from pan and cool on cooling rack.
- Glaze donuts with your favorite vanilla or chocolate glaze.
*For chocolate donuts, reduce the brown rice flour to ¼ C. and add in ¼ C. cocoa powder.